CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 September 2008

[Entry 001] Introduction

Hey there! I do not really know what I should be putting here, as I already did some sort of bastardisation of a profile, but this new blog of mine looks so empty without something, you know?

I have been blogging on various other sites (the current and most used one being LiveJournal) since 2001, but I thought I would try something different. While my LiveJournal is mostly a place to talk to my friends and post fandom related items, I want a more public forum to sound off, talk about my favourite shows, do book reviews, etc. Anyone and everyone is welcome to view, read, and comment on this, as it is completely and 100% public.

So, feel free to pipe in at any time. Give an opinion, share a story, just say hello.

0 diagnoses: