CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 September 2008

[Entry 003] Bowling

I have to do an Independent P.E. program to get the last .5 gym credit I need to graduate high school. Basically, I just wrote up a proposal of what I intended to do (mostly going to the Sunset Athletic Club, but I added that other activities outside of that would be a part of the program), and my counsellor at school okay'd it.

I officially started on Thursday, and now I have to keep track of my hours. I need to get at least 65 in 18 weeks. I was just going to make some of the stuff up, but working out with Mum a couple times a week should be fun.

Yesterday, I went bowling with Emil, Nina, Åsa, Signe, Micha, Brandon, Kevin, Maddy, and Candace. I decided that would be an ace way to start off my Independent P.E., so I marked the 2 1/2 hours we were bowling down on my log. It was more fun than work, and I lost all the games we played, but oh well! The music they were playing was an odd collection of 80s music and hip hop, and we all danced like fools. Bumping and griding is probably a bit much for a bowling alley, but bitches can deal, eh?

Anywhore, I am now 4% finished with my program. Hopefully, the rest of the 96% is just as wicked.


2.5 / 65 hours. 4% done!

2 diagnoses:

Anonymous said...

Hahahha. Oh, Kenzie. You can be so silly at times.

cutthroatpixie said...

I try. =)